HRTalentManagement.com welcomes guest posts. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on HRTM.
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of talent management.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the HRTM Blog:
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content) related to HR & Talent Management.
- Short, 1-2 sentence author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website
- Maximum of 2 additional anchor text links to your own website within the body of the article
- Proper Attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article
- No length requirements: posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive
- Post submitted in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
- Submissions must meet the HRTM blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The HRTM blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
How to Submit:
Please email your completed article to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you if we’re interested.